Look 2 Modern, festival style top knot. ideal for nights out, cool younger events or even trendy day time wedding function.
- Start with a small section at the front of the head.
- Create a braid working your way backwards, keeping the braid in the centre of the head, until you get to the crown area.
- loosen the braid to make it look thicker and fuller
- Braid small sections in a backwards direction on either side of the centre braid.
- Tease the ends of the centre braid with a comb.
- Wrap the end into a top knot and secure into place.
- Wrap the ends from the side braids around the top knot and secure into place.
- Using a large barrel tong wave the sections of hair left out.
Look 4 Boho soft braid, Ideal for sangeets or day time events.
- Section of an ear to ear section and a crown section.
- Loosely braid the bottom section and tie with a band.
- Loosen the braid further by teasing with your fingers creating a messy finish.
- Twist back 1 inch section from the crown, whilst teasing with your fingers.
- Secure each section into the braid.
- twist back sections from the front incorporating into the braid at the back.
- Tidy up an overall messy areas and spray into place.