It’s no secret that we at A+CO swear by beauty advice belted out by one of our favourite make-up artists, Ambreen. Always ready to share insider tips and quick fixes, she has already decoded beach wedding beauty tips, busted bridal myths and spoken about bridal make-up 101 with us in the past.
Now, as vacay season dawns upon us, we decided to shift the focus to holiday must-haves. Whether you’re planning to catch a tan on the beach or explore the picturesque countryside, she shares essentials you must pack in your beauty kit.
- M.A.C Prep & Prime Fix Plus is great to hydrate the skin. So when you’re lying on the beach feeling the heat, and you need a instant fix, this will leave your skin feeling refreshed and re-energised.
- M.A.C Prep & Prime Face Protect Lotion SPF 50 is a great layer to wear under your make-up. Apart from the UVA/UVB 50 protection, it leaves a great texture while adding a soft focus to the skin. It also lets your make-up last longer.
- M.A.C bronzer from the Summer fruity juice collection comes in two colours — Delphic and Delicates. It’s ideal for a gorgeous summer and the packing is travel-friendly too. The colours covers a variation of different skin tones, and makes for the perfect all-over bronzer to give you that sun-kissed look.
- M.A.C’s Editorial Oranges lip palette is a beautiful variation of vibrant and subtle corals, which pairs well with a summer tan and glow. Great on all skin tones, this palette has a variation of different textures to suit both day and night.
- M.A.C Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35 works really well if you don’t want that heavy foundation look but are looking for something to even out the skin to give it a smooth appearance. You can pair this up with the BB powder for a matte finish.
What are your summer beauty staples?